2.02.2011

Cure for the hiccups

I thought that I would leave you with a quick blog post.......
This is my kiddos trying to take care of a case of the hiccups...They saw on the show "Little Bear" that if you have the hiccups that you should take a drink while your upside down, so they where trying it. It didn't work.

I have been spending my time trying to clean/organize my house(was all prompted by not being able to find my cable to download pics from camera to computer,so frustrating!!!!!!) and the everyday chores!!

We have also had a good number of 2 hour delays and snow days. I love those days when I get to have both of my kiddos at home all day with me!!!!

1 comment:

Megan said...

It's about time you blogged again :) Hope you're getting your fill of this crazy winter weather by now!