So I know that I said I would be back to post "this week end", well that didn't happen, obviously. I am trying to enjoy this wonderful time of the year, but it is going by WAY TOOOOOO Fast!!
Today was a snow day here. The fireplace is on, the candles are lite and the coffee is oh so good with alittle bit of eggnog creamer and my kids are home from school, I am enjoying my day!!!!
I thought that I would post several decor pictures from around the house.

The dining room tree, very simple with lights, dried oranges and cinnamon sticks.

An arrangement right outside our front door

Tree in the master bathroom....if you look closely you can see the snow stacking up on the window.


My old grain scoop....

My fireplace mantel in our bedroom....minus the fireplace.


My old railroad lantern....

The entry....
Have a wonderful evening!!!!
Jenelle
1 comment:
Cute, cute as always! You're one of the few people I know who absolutely LOVES this type of weather :)
Post a Comment