I have been inspired to paint..... and my subject has been the laundry room.
This is what it looked like before.....very primitive colors.

Several weeks ago, I painted the trim white. Looked better, but was still not what I wanted,it was still too dark. I wanted light, bright and airy, so yesterday, while it was raining and feeling very fallish, I grabbed my paint brush and roller and got busy.
The paint color is called Khaki Shorts from ACE Hardware
Next is the master bathroom....this is what it now looks like. I haven't found one that I like. I want a gray with a very light touch of blue in it, but still want it to be light. Any suggestions??

Have a wonderful day!
1 comment:
I am painting my master bath and master bedroom with a custom tinted paint from Benjamin Moore "Mount Saint Anne #1565.
Post a Comment