

Please excuse the cords, they haven't been tucked away yet.

A project that was on my to-do-list was my kitchen. Painting cabinets and walls and just trying to freshen it up. We are still not done with the kitchen. We would like to tear out a wall between the dinning room and kitchen, which is a load bearing wall, so Mike is dreading it, but has promised it will get done soon ??? :) I'm ready for it to be done, just not ready for the plaster mess again. Eventually we need to replace the kitchen cabinets, but its kinda nice to be able to paint them whenever I want too.
Hope that you are having a wonderful day.~
Jenelle
2 comments:
Hey girl, I miss you! Need to catch up again soon :) And your kitchen looks darling AS ALWAYS. If you're in the mood to paint, come over my way! :)
I love your Hoosier! OOOOOOO, and those pottery pitchers!!!
The little Violet sure looks like a breath of warm weather. :-D
I have been wanting to paint my kitchen cupboards too...only I haven't gotten up the courage to get after it yet! We need to replace the flooring too....never the time when I have the money...never the money when I have the time...LOL
Enjoy your day.
Mercy
Post a Comment